Saturday, December 5, 2009

My baby is THREE!!

Well, my little girl turned 3 years old on November 30th. Time has gone by so fast it is sad, and crazy at the same time. Hailey has been such a blessing in our home. She is so beautiful, funny, imaginative, creative, funny, sweet, funny, and a great sister to her little brother. Hailey loves playing dress up, helping mommy cook, wrestling her brother, and giving daddy big hugs and kisses when he gets home from work each day.

Hailey has started preschool this year at Bonneville. She LOVES it!! The day we got her back pack she had to wear it in the store, and that night in her pj's. She will parade around the house in her pj's and ask me when she gets to go to school. She has been singing her ABC's and asking everyone to join in. She skips some letters and says B at least three times, but she is catching on. She is so proud of herself, as am I.

We had so much fun a couple weeks ago making a fort in our living room. We would hide from dragons and watch Mickey Mouse on the TV. Jaden wasn't sure what was going on, but he had fun anyway. Hailey is wearing one of her tutu's, she is always putting on some dressup anything and imagining some fairy tale. The other day she told me I was Jasmine and she was the princess. Then she scowled at me and said, "Jasmine, how dare YOU!!" and then put her hands on her hips. I was trying to play along, but it was just so funny. She will say things and Brandon and I just laugh, I have no idea where she gets it. I love you Hailey!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Steph, me again. I saw that you had a blog on your facebook. Blogs are the best for "catching up" with someone. My blog is msnielson.blogspot.com

    Sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday Hailey!! I can't believe she is three!!! WOW! I love the things she comes up with! So funny!

    ReplyDelete