Wednesday, September 12, 2012

We have a Kindergartener in the house!!

 
 
 
So I am still having a hard time with the fact that Hailey is in school! She has been going for about 3 weeks now and she loves it. She loves her teacher, friends, the homework, and especially the bus. Jaden and Trey are kind of lost without their sissy around the house, but we have managed. The boys keep me busy with questions and messes. It has been nice to have more one on one time with Jaden. He is such a big helper around the house. He loves to do "big boy" jobs and be "in charge" of Trey. We have been cleaning and organizing around the house lately and I have asked Jaden to play with Trey while I worked, but he would prefer to be by my side doing the work with me instead. He is my little buddy. We sure do get excited when the bus brings Hailey home each day! Jaden runs outside to greet her as soon as she gets off. I sure LOVE my kids!! They keep me busy, but I wouldn't be happy any other way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment