Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here it goes...

Well I finally did it, I started a blog. I will admit I have no idea what I am doing, and as far as my computer skills go, this will be a learn as I go process. I have enjoyed reading various blogs and staying in touch with friends through blogging. I figured it was time I did the same.
Brandon and I got married January 6, 2006, in the Idaho Falls Temple. We lived in Shelley for two and a half years. Before moving up to Idaho Falls last September. We have a little girl Hailey Grace who is 2 1/2, (She will tell anyone who asks). She is a burst of sunshine. She is such a talker and loves to dance! She is always putting on her tutu's and dancing around saying, " I'm Cinderella and you the Queen." She is a great big sister to Jaden Dale who was born March 27 of this year. He is quite the stud. He was born weighing in at 10 lbs 2 oz. He hasn't stopped growing since, at 5 1/2 months he weighs 21 lbs. He is such a momma's boy and I love it!! He is so smiley and loves girls. He will smile at them with this crooked smile that makes your heart melt. We have been so blessed to have these two children a part of our family. They make life exciting everyday by learning a new word, or cuddling with Mom and Dad. It's moments like these that make life beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie!! Welcome to the blogging world! I love blogging. If my keyboard wasn't broken I would do it alot more. Your kids are adorable, btw. Bentley was born just 3 days after Jaden & he weighed 17lbs8oz at his last checkup & I was amazed! LOL
    I look forward to many more posts from you!! If you want you can check out my blog at www.ericknaud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete